Airlines benefit from dedicated and specially trained reservations staff that is 24/7 availabe. Guaranteed. We offer dedicated telephone lines that are answered in person with the name of the carrier, fully representing the airline’s own identity. Our staff speaks your language figuratively, ánd literally, if desired.
Agents benefit in particular from our quick and easy accessibility, our professional expertise and pro-active approach. Knowing eachother well supports our mutual business also.
Reservations are made in our state-of-the-art web based ‘Cargospot-‘ tool. Cargospot is set up to be able to communicate with systems like SITA, Cargo 2000 and CASS. AD Aviation Services sends, on behalf of the airline, written booking confirmations. Also, confirmations of departure are sent directly after flight departure. Always.
AD Aviation Services offers specially trained operational staff that represents the airline with authenticity and dedication. We guarantee a 24/7 availability. Whether if it is delivery of special cargo, preparation of ULD’s at the airline’s groundhandler, or (un)loading of the aircraft: all is monitored always with extreme conscientiousness.
AD Aviation Services is a fully certified IATA CASS billing participant. On a monthly basis all IATA and CASS agents are invoiced through the CASS settlement system. Non participating agents are invoiced directly, monthly as well. Digital billing- and CASS files are automatically generated by our Cargospot system assuring maximum billing punctuality. Airline payments are done accurately as per agreed timeframe. For mutual benefits we are able to create and share periodical and/or specific detailed sales reports in any desired format.
Our target is to make the airline ‘preferred carrier’ for the cargo agent by means of:
· Outstanding sales performance by our experienced and impassioned sales teams.
· Incentive & kick back programs with top network forwarders.
· Special promotions, like roadshows.
· Study tours and incentive trips.
· Mailings, advertisements and editorials in local and worldwide trade press.
· Direct access to IATA Cass-stats for airline’s tailor made marketing and sales concepts.
With our airlines we share market intelligence by means of regular personal meetings in order to exemplify reports on facts, figures & vision on local and global developments. We aim figuratively for being the airline’s eyes, ears and ‘right arm’ in the cargo market!
AD Aviation Services appoints airline specific account managers. These account managers take, amongst other duties, responsibity for:
· Providing the carrier with the reporting needs & desires.
· Protecting the carrier's service quality in ground- and ramp handling.
· General quality control in coöperation with key agents.
· Following up on claims and supporting administration.
· Following and anticipating on worldwide market developments.
· Devotion for making optimal ánd durable commercial results.
Every link in the logistic chain is about just as important. Therefore AD Aviation Services utilizes a differentiating own trucking network in Europe. Dedicated and combined trucking to- and from main airports results in optimal performance and considerable price advantages for both export- and import cargo.
Tal Zipper |
General Manager Israel